Gather as You Go
Gather as You Go

Community

How to give 300+ mini-gifts?

Give Gather As You Go – it covers lessons learned about: life, leadership, purpose, family, the toughest of times, celebrations and more.

Categories

Why Did I Write This Book

I have had a ton of experiences; I believe I’ve had more experiences of different kinds than a lot of people have. Good things have happened, as well as a bunch of rough stuff, and there are lessons to be learned from each. If I share these “wisdoms,” maybe I can help other people. A lot of the concepts in this book are mine and originated with me; but many are also things I have heard along the way and thought were so smart that I incorporated them into my life and my thinking...Read More

And Just a Few More Thoughts on Giving Back

Be careful of noisy members on charity boards. It is amazing to me how critical people can be of others’ efforts when on a board, Read More

Think a Little Outside the Norm When People Pass Away

If the person who passed meant a lot to you, or to someone you know well, consider doing something special a few weeks later. There Read More

Family Mission Statement

Start young with building family values together.  Creating a family mission statement can be a great way to set a goal for yourself, and your Read More

Let Them Be Creative!

I have heard this several times now, and it makes great sense. Don’t get in the way of a child’s creativity. Allowing creativity to flourish Read More

When Merging Two Organizations

I was chair of a major hospital system, and we were in the midst of merging our hospital with another. We were planning a get-together Read More

Custom “Painted” Notecards

Do you know the app Waterlogue? If you don’t—download it. It paints your photographs. Simply take photos of your home, vacation sights, gardens, your kids Read More